- August 2021: Kate’s collaboration with the artist Abbas Akhavan is installed at the Chisenhale Gallery in East London. Read more about it here. The exhibition may be viewed from 14 August to 17 October here.
- May 2021: This fun website PizzaOvenHub with everything to do with pizza ovens has written a great review about our pizza oven workshops. Check it out here.
- November 2020: The Telegraph recommended our pizza oven workshop! The article compares all your options for getting a pizza ovens. Cob ovens looks the most beautiful and hold the heat the longest so we reckon a cob pizza oven is the clear winner in this article! Read it here.
- September 2019: Country Living wrote this great piece about us and our cob adventures! [gview file=”https://www.cobcourses.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Country-Living-article-Sept-2019-Forgotten-crafts_-cob-builders-Devon.pdf”]
- January 2018: Thank you Devon Life for a wonderful article about our cob house building workshops.
- September 2015: Delicious Magazine did this tasty article about our pizza oven workshops Read it here.
- April 2017: Top write up in the Western Morning News this weekend about our pizza oven courses. Lots of useful info on how to build a pizza oven and fantastic photos. Read it here.
- December 2015: The Guardian wrote an article all about how we got into cob building and how you can build your own cob house too. Read it here.
- August 2016: The fantastic food writer and founder of the Supper Club, Ms Marmite Lover, came on our pizza oven building workshop and wrote this great piece. Check it out for full details on how to build your own woodfired outdoor pizza oven and loads of great images. Read it here.
- November 2016: Thank you Bridport News for this fun write up. Read it here.
- September 2016: The Eastern Daily Press wrote about our exciting Anglo-Saxon longhouse building project in a school in Norwich. Read about it here.
- May 2016: Our beautiful cob studio/shed at our cob home was shortlisted for Channel 4’s Shed of the Year and won the Eco category. Read about it here.
- May 2016: Sainsbury’s Magazine wrote this great article about our pizza oven building workshops and the pizzas we cook for you! Read it here.
- April 2016: Thank you Country Homes and Interiors for recommending our pizza oven workshops this month!
- March 2015: The Independent newspaper featured our cob building workshops in their Sunday news section today. Read all about it here.
- We’re really pleased to be featured in Country Living magazine this month with them recommending our pizza oven workshops.
- April 2013: BBC Good Food Magazine promotes our cob pizza oven workshops.
- September 2012: The Campaign To Protect Rural England awarded us 2 awards for our cob house White Cottage. We were really honoured in particular to receive the inaugural Askham Award in memory of Roger Askham. We enjoyed an exciting awards night with Kate taking to the stage twice. It’s really encouraging earth building is being recognised in this way.
- August 2012: The Eastern Daily Press came to see us again this summer to see what participants were getting up to on our 4 day cob courses down by the lake. Check out what they made of all the mud building antics taking place.
- June 2011: The Sunday Telegraph featured our cob-bale home – Cob houses made from mud and straw.
- May 2011: The Guardian newspaper sent a journalist on our one day pizza oven course – read what she thought of it here.
- September 2006: Norfolk Magazine featured an article ‘A Labour of Love’, By Adrian Judd
- Extract from the article: “Resembling the mythical and almost ethnic, cob houses are quite something
to see. Rising quietly out of the earth from which they came, they sit peacefully alongside the rest of nature. And with techniques dating back thousands of years, cob building is “not just some New Age hippy drivel,” as Kate Edwards, who has just completed the first project of her new eco-build venture, tells us.”