- This fun website PizzaOvenHub with everything to do with pizza ovens has written a great review about our pizza oven workshops. Check it out here.
- The fantastic food writer and founder of the Supper Club, Ms Marmite Lover, came on our pizza oven building workshop and wrote this great piece. Check it out for full details on how to build your own woodfired outdoor pizza oven and loads of great images. Read it here.
- The Eastern Daily Press wrote about our exciting Anglo-Saxon longhouse building project in a school in Norwich. Read about it here.
Sainsbury’s Magazine just wrote this great article (May 2016) about our pizza oven building workshops and the pizzas we cook for you! Read it here.
- Thank you Bridport News for this fun write up. Read it here.
- Thank you Country Homes and Interiors for recommending our pizza oven workshops this month! (April 2016).
The Independent newspaper featured our cob building workshops in their Sunday news section today. Read all about it here.
– We’re really pleased to be featured in Country Living magazine this month with them recommending our pizza oven workshops.
The Guardian newspaper sent a journalist on our one day pizza oven course – read what she thought of it here.
- The Eastern Daily Press came to see us again this summer to see what participants were getting up to on our 4 day cob courses down by the lake. Check out what they made of all the mud building antics taking place.
- The Campaign To Protect Rural England Awards 2012awarded us 2 awards for our cob house White Cottage. We were really honoured in particular to receive the inaugural Askham Award in memory of Roger Askham. We enjoyed an exciting awards night with Kate taking to the stage twice. It’s really encouraging earth building is being recognised in this way.
- In 2012 we were excited to welcome participants from all over the world including Saudi Arabia, Canada, Germany, USA, France and Japan! Most cobbers came from the UK though with large numbers particularly from the north of England and Scotland. In total we had the pleasure of over 500 cobbers coming to learn with us here in Norfolk in 2012.
- Cob roundhouse commission at Gaywood Primary School – we just had a fantastic week’s cobbing with the Year 3 children and we’re really looking forward to returning in the Spring to build a cob roundhouse with the children.